As Cyber Security Awareness Month draws to a close we wanted to take a moment to reflect on some key elements. Of course, Cyber Security Awareness Month 2020 was always going to look a little different to usual. The Covid-19 pandemic has forced many organisations across the globe to shift their awareness raising online. A huge well done to awareness professionals who have worked extremely hard to co-ordinate and deliver engaging virtual content!
Remember, cyber security awareness raising isn't just for October, it's something your organisation should be doing throughout the year to have the most impact. If you're interested in some support, please get in touch.
Some highlights for the Cygenta team have been:
- Engaging with over 8,000 individuals in our awareness-raising sessions
- Raising awareness for 11 clients, delivering 18 live sessions in just 22 days
- Providing virtual content in 17 countries across the UK, Europe and USA
We're commited to raising awareness of cyber security and positively influencing security behaviours and culture, not just in our clients but as far and wide as possible. If you missed the blog posts and freely avaliable guides that we shared during October, you can catch up below:
- Week 1 - Let's Talk Phishing
- Week 2 - The 1,2,3 of Account Security
- Week 3 - IoT Device Security
- Week 4 - Securing Your Digital Footprint
- QR Codes: Top tips for using them securely
- Disinformation, a cyber security problem?
Do Your Part. #BeCyberSmart. 💜