For us, sharing knowledge and learning from one another is hugely important. That's why we created our 'we asked cyber security professionals' video series. We wanted to provide students, cyber security professionals and those just interested in cyber security an opportunity to learn from key industry individuals.
In our latest video, we asked cyber security professionals for their book recommendations, here is what they shared...
- Colin Hardy: Between Silk and Cyanide, by Leo Marks
- Darryl Brissett-Dowe: Transformational Security Awareness, by Perry Carpenter
- Mo Amin: The Crafty Kids Guide to DIY Electronics, by Helen Leigh
- Nicola Whiting: Thinking Fast and Slow, by Daniel Kahneman
- Lance Spitzner: Switch, by Chip and Dan Heath
- Harshini Carey: The Art of Intrusion, by Kevin Mitnick
- Ashley Pierre: CISCO CCNA - Networking Fundamentals, by Mark Dye
Excitingly next week our very own Dr Jessica Barker's first book will be published, Confident Cyber Security. This book looks at how to get started in cyber security and future proof your career. For more information on the book, visit the confident cyber security website or pre-order now.
If you missed our last video top tips on building a career in the cyber security industry, catch up below ⤵️